Easy ravioli lasagna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Cooking spray
- 4 ounce(s) Pork Italian sausage
- 4 ounce(s) 99% lean ground sirloin
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 2 cup(s) Low sodium marinara
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Crushed red pepper
- 1 bag(s) 22 ounce whole wheat ravioli Spinach and cheese
- 3 ounce(s) Shredded mozzarella 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup(s) Grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Coat with spray, add sausage and beef and garlic, cook 4 minutes or until done. Stir in marinara, salt and pepper, bring to simmer. Remove from heat and stir n frozen ravioli.
- Coat an 8 inch square broiler safe glass or ceramic baking dish coated with spray. Spoon ravioli into pan and top with mozzarella. Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with Parmesan and cook another 3 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note