- Cooking spray
- 4 ounces hot pork Italian sausage
- 4 ounces 90% lean ground sirloin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups lower-sodium marinara sauce (such as Dell'Amore)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (22-ounce) bag frozen whole-wheat spinach and cheese ravioli (such as Whole Foods 365 Everyday Value)
- 3 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- calories 397
- fat 14.7 g
- satfat 5.7 g
- monofat 4 g
- polyfat 0.9 g
- protein 22 g
- carbohydrate 42.6 g
- fiber 7.4 g
- cholesterol 46 mg
- iron 2.7 mg
- sodium 666 mg
- calcium 390 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sausage, beef, and garlic; cook 4 minutes or until meat is browned, stirring frequently to crumble. Stir in marinara sauce, salt, and pepper; bring just to a simmer. Remove from heat. Stir in frozen ravioli; toss to combine.
Coat an 8-inch square broiler-safe glass or ceramic baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon ravioli mixture into pan; top evenly with mozzarella cheese. Cover dish tightly with foil coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle evenly with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
Preheat broiler (leave dish in oven). Broil 3 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.