- 9" pie crust
- 8 ounce(s) grated swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Line pie dish with pastry.
- 2. Shake cheese in plastic bag with flour. Spread evenly on top of pie crust in dish.
- 3. Beat eggs well, mix with milk and season lightly. Pour mixture over cheese.
- 4. Bake 15 mins at 400 degrees. Reduce heat to 325 degrees and bake an additional 30 mins.
- *For variation, add other ingredients before cheese mixture -- sauteed onion, broccoli, ham, bacon, etc.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evsharer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes