Easy Queso Shells With Fresh Cilantro and Tomatoes
Make an easy Mexican-style pasta by adding canned tomatoes and green chiles, cheese and sour cream to a package of macaroni shells and cheese.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (12-oz.) package VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinner
- 1 (10-oz.) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- Peeled tomato slices (optional)
- Fresh cilantro sprigs (optional)
- 1. Prepare shells and cheese according to package directions in a medium saucepan.
- 2. Process diced tomatoes and green chiles in a food processor or blender until minced. Stir minced tomatoes into prepared shells and cheese in pan. Stir together sour cream and chopped cilantro; add to shells and cheese mixture, stirring until well blended.
- 3. Coat a 2-qt. baking dish with cooking spray. Pour shells and cheese mixture into dish; sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- 4. Microwave mixture at HIGH 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with tomato slices and cilantro sprigs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note