Easy Queso Shells With Fresh Cilantro and Tomatoes
BRAND WINNER VELVEETA Shells & Cheese
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (12-oz.) package VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinner
- 1 (10-oz.) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- Peeled tomato slices (optional)
- Fresh cilantro sprigs (optional)
- 1. Prepare shells and cheese according to package directions in a medium saucepan.
- 2. Process diced tomatoes and green chiles in a food processor or blender until minced. Stir minced tomatoes into prepared shells and cheese in pan. Stir together sour cream and chopped cilantro; add to shells and cheese mixture, stirring until well blended.
- 3. Coat a 2-qt. baking dish with cooking spray. Pour shells and cheese mixture into dish; sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- 4. Microwave mixture at HIGH 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with tomato slices and cilantro sprigs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables