Pretty tasty! I couldn't find refried beans with sausage so I used Rosarita's No-Fat Refried Beans with Cilantro and Lime and added some cooked chorizo to that. Not the most exciting thing I've ever eaten, but it did taste good and was very quick and easy to make.
Quesadillas don't get any easier than this. Top two flour tortillas with canned refried beans, shredded Mexican cheese, taco sauce, and two more flour tortillas. Microwave and cut into wedges for a snack or light supper.
- 3/4 cup refried beans with sausage
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 cup taco sauce, divided
- Sour cream
- Spread beans evenly over 2 tortillas. Sprinkle evenly with 3/4 cup cheese, and drizzle with 1/4 cup taco sauce. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Microwave 1 quesadilla, covered with a paper towel, on a microwave-safe plate at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Repeat procedure with remaining quesadilla.
- Cut each into 8 wedges; serve with remaining 1/4 cup taco sauce, sour cream, and remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note