Easy Pumpkin Swirl
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup biscuit mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 to 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease bottom and sides of a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan; line with wax paper, and grease wax paper. Set aside.
- Beat eggs at high speed with an electric mixer until thick and pale. Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until soft peaks form and sugar dissolves (2 to 4 minutes). Fold in pumpkin.
- Combine biscuit mix and spices; fold into pumpkin mixture, and spread evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Bake at 375° for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Sift 2 to 3 tablespoons powdered sugar in a 15- x 10-inch rectangle on a cloth towel. When cake is done, immediately loosen from sides of pan, and turn out onto sugared towel. Carefully peel off wax paper. Starting at narrow end, roll up cake and towel together, and cool cake completely on a wire rack, seam side down.
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add 1 cup powdered sugar and vanilla, beating well. Unroll cake; spread with cream cheese mixture, and reroll without towel. Place on a serving plate, seam side down; cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings