Easy Pumpkin Roll
This fall favorite is so pretty...and really is simple to make.
Yield: Serves 12 to 15
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Gradually add sugar to eggs; beat eggs and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer 5 minutes. Add pumpkin, baking mix and spices.
- Spread pumpkin mixture evenly into a greased 15"x10" jelly-roll pan lined with greased wax paper. Sprinkle with pecans. Bake at 375° for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Sift 1/2 cup powdered sugar into a 15"x10" rectangle on a clean dish towel. Turn cake onto the sugared towel; carefully peel off wax paper. Starting at narrow end, roll up cake and towel together and cool completely on a wire rack, seam-side down.
- Blend cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add remaining powdered sugar and vanilla, blending well.
- Carefully unroll cake; spread with cream cheese mixture and re-roll without the towel. Place on a serving plate, seam-side down; cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serves 12 to 15.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note