Easy Potato-Sausage Soup
- 1/2 pound ground pork sausage
- 16 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes (4 cups)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups milk
- Garnish: shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown sausage in a large Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain. Return to Dutch oven.
- Add potatoes and next 3 ingredients to sausage; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes. Stir in soups and milk; cook, stirring often, until thoroughly heated. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note