One of the best potato salad recipes I've had.
Easy Potato Salad
- 2 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup bottled Ranch dressing
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Toss together first 4 ingredients; arrange in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Bake 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Toss together bacon, next 2 ingredients, and potatoes. Serve warm or cold.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note