1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Cut the potatoes in half and place in a large baking dish. Season with salt and pepper
3. Put cream, butter, herbs, onion, and garlic in a saucepan. Add DAK's Original Spice Blend to taste. I usually add about one tablespoon. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes. Take off the burner and cover for an additional 10 minutes to let the flavor infuse the cream.
4. Pour the cream through a strainer. Pour the warm cream over the potatoes in the large baking dish. Make sure that the cream covers at least 3/4 of the way over the potatoes. Add additional cream if needed. Too little cream will cause the potatoes to dry out.
5. Grate the parmesan or asiago cheese evenly over the potatoes. Sprinkle some additional DAK's Original Spice Blend over the top of the cheese.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the potatoes are cooked and the cheese begins to brown.
7. Serve immediately. If you let the dish sit for too long before serving, the oil and the cream will start to separate and it will lose its pretty appearance
Go to full version of