- 1 (28-oz.) package frozen potatoes O'Brien with peppers and onions, thawed
- 1 (10.75-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded Muenster cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- calories 281
- fat 20 g
- cholesterol 33 mg
- fiber 2 g
- sodium 345 mg
- protein 8 g
- carbohydrate 18 g
How to Make It
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray a 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the bread crumbs and butter until well mixed. Spoon the mixture into the casserole dish. Mix the bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over the potatoes.
Bake the casserole for 50 to 60 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender.
*Tip: Try baking in individual serving dishes for a festive twist. Reduce the baking time to 40 minutes.