Easy Potato Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 medium potatoes, cubed (or 32 oz southern-style hashbrowns)
- 1 cup(s) onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can(s) low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese, grated (1/2 c & 1/4 c portions)
- 8 ounce(s) non-fat sour cream
- Spray oil in 9x13-inch pan.
- In large bowl, combine soup, cheese and sour cream. Add rest of ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of cheese for topping, mixing well. Transfer to baking pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for one hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note