Easy Potato Bake
Community Recipe from
- 6 medium potatoes, cubed (or 32 oz southern-style hashbrowns)
- 1 cup(s) onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can(s) low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese, grated (1/2 c & 1/4 c portions)
- 8 ounce(s) non-fat sour cream
- Spray oil in 9x13-inch pan.
- In large bowl, combine soup, cheese and sour cream. Add rest of ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of cheese for topping, mixing well. Transfer to baking pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for one hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes