Easy Pot Roast
This is my version of pot roast. It makes a lot of gravy.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 pound(s) Chuck Roast
- 2 can(s) Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 envelope(s) onion soup mix (I use beefy onion flavo
- 2 whole(s) medium onions, peeled and sliced thin
- dash(es) seasoning salt
- dash(es) garlic powder
- dash(es) pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) 1 1/2- cups water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season the roast with the dry seasonings (don't overdo and go easy on the salt)
- Sprinkle the dry soup mix onto the meat.
- Spread mushroom soup over the top and add onions.
- Add water, cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for three hours.
- Add any desired vegetables (potatoes, carrots, etc.) during the last hour of cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Catknapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note