Easy Pork Stir-Fry
Minute Rice recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 pound(s) boneless pork chops, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) lite soy sauce
- 2 cup(s) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 cup(s) Minute White Rice, uncooked
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add pork; cook and stir 4 min. or until cooked through.
- Add water, barbecue sauce, soy sauce and stir-fry vegetables; mix well. Bring to boil. Stir in rice; cover. Remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Pork Stir-Fry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes