Easy Pork Loin
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 whole(s) lemons juiced
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 4 clove(s) garlic peeled and minced
- 1-1 pound(s) pork tenderloin silver skin removed
- Combine all marinade ingredients and reserve 2-3 Tbsp. Place the pork tenderloin and marinade in a Ziplock bag and let marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a hot skillet over medium-high heat, sear each side of tenderloin for 2-3 minutes. Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the meat has reached 160 degrees. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Pan Sauce:
- Pan scrapings from pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 2-3 tbsp of pork marinade (thoroughly mixed)
- 1-2 tsp butter
- Meanwhile, place the skillet back on the stove over medium heat. Add the chicken broth and scrape up all the browned pieces from the bottom of the pan. Add the marinade and let it boil down for 2-3 minutes. Add the butter and remove from heat stirring until butter has melted. Pour over the pork tenderloin.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanisLaVelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note