Southern Living SEPTEMBER 2009
1. Prepare Panko-Crusted Grits Patties; keep warm.
2. Trim fat from pork chops, and cut pork crosswise into thin strips. Combine flour and Old Bay seasoning; dredge pork in flour mixture.
3. Cook half of pork in 2 Tbsp. hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
4. Repeat procedure with 1 Tbsp. oil and remaining pork. Remove pork from skillet.
5. Sauté celery and bell peppers in remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in skillet 30 seconds. Add mushrooms, and sauté 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and next 5 ingredients; cook over medium heat 5 minutes. Add pork; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Serve over Panko-Crusted Grits Patties.
Go to Full Version of