Easy Pork Fried Rice
- 3 cup(s) brown rice, cooked and chilled
- 1 cup(s) cooked ham, diced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup(s) fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil, divided
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp oil in skillet/wok over medium heat. Add eggs and cook without stirring til set. Invert skillet over baking sheet to remove eggs. Cut into 1.5 by 1.5" strips.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add ham, mushrooms, and onions and stir-fry about 3 min til mushrooms and onions are tender. Stir in cooked rice and egg strips. Sprinkle with soy sauce. Toss lightly til heated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note