Easy pork chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 small onion , thinly sliced
- 4 boneless or bone in pork chopes
- 1 can(s) 10.75oz cream of mushroom soup ,undiluted
- 2 tablespoon(s) lite soy sauce
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450. place pork chops in a 9x13 in baking dish. Top with onion slices. Combine cream of mushroom soup and soy sauce, over chopes. Top with gren pepper slices. Cover baking dish foil. bake 18-20 min. (time will very slightly with thickness of chops).until pork chops reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Frank123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy pork chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes