Easy Pizza Squares
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend, divided
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons jarred minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Fit pizza crust onto a lightly greased 13- x 10-inch baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir together 1 cup cheese, mayonnaise, and next 4 ingredients; spread mixture over pizza crust. Arrange sliced tomato over crust, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Cut into squares. Prep: 10 min., Bake: 25 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note