Super fast to mix together. These make a great thin crust pizza, and the dough in the freezer is genius.
Easy Pizza Dough
You can make the dough up to 24 hours before you need it, or shape the dough rounds and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
This recipe goes with Cheese-and-Sausage Mini Pizzas
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 cup warm water (100° to 110°)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (1/4-oz.) envelope active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1. Process first 4 ingredients in a food processor 20 seconds or until yeast is dissolved and mixture is bubbly. Add flour and salt; pulse 6 to 8 times or until dough forms a ball and leaves sides of bowl, adding more water if necessary.
- 2. Place dough in a large bowl coated with cooking spray; lightly coat dough with cooking spray. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 3. Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Divide dough into 6 equal portions; roll each portion into an 8-inch round. Use dough immediately, or follow instructions below to make ahead.
- Note: Place Easy Pizza Dough rounds on 2 lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 7 minutes. Let cool 20 minutes. Place in zip-top plastic freezer bags; freeze up to 3 months. Let pizza crusts stand at room temperature 20 minutes before adding toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note