Easy Pizza Calzone
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Chef Boyardee Pizza Kit
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 package(s) pepperoni
- Follow directions on box to make 1 pizza's worth of dough.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. When dough has risen, spread dough into a circle with fingers.
- Spread sauce from pizza kit on 1 half of dough circle. Place pepperoni on top and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Carefully put your fingers under the plain half of the dough circle, pick it up, and fold it over the topped half.
- Pinch edges shut and crimp like a pie.
- Cut 3 slices in the top of the calzone with a knife.
- Bake at 375 F for 15-20 min. Cut and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by osumbjen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note