One night we apparently had nothing I could make so I invented it from ingredients we had in the house. It turned out pretty well. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did! Very easy and fast.
Easy Pesto Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 whole(s) White Onion Chopped
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Thin sliced
- 5 ounce(s) Baby Belle Mushrooms Sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) DaVinci Green Pesto Well Stirred
- 1.5 ounce(s) Sun Dried Tomatoes Cut into strips
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh Basil Chopped and packed
- 8 ounce(s) Precooked Chicken Fajitas
- 1 teaspoon(s) Oregeno
- 2 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper Fresh Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) GarlicSalt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt Fresh Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Celery Salt
- 5 ounce(s) Fettucccine Cooked per pkg
- 2 ounce(s) parmesan cheese
- Start water boiling to cook the fettuccine. Add noodles as soon as water starts boiling. Cook according to package- do not overcook.
- Saute the first 3 ingredients in a medium preheated large pan until clear and browned in 2 TBS EVO. Add the next 4 ingredients and cook at a lower heat. Break up the chicken pieces to bite size chunks as they cook.
- Add more EVO if the mixture appears too dry.
- Season with the remaining ingredients, adjusting to taste.
- Add the drained cooked Fettuccine and mix gently.
- Optionally sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Top with a shake of Parsley.
- Serve with a salad. I like a simple Lettuce, strawberry and raisin salad topped with Ranch dressing or a lemon vinaigrette
This recipe is a personal recipe added by conger55 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes