One night we apparently had nothing I could make so I invented it from ingredients we had in the house. It turned out pretty well. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did! Very easy and fast.
Easy Pesto Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 whole(s) White Onion Chopped
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Thin sliced
- 5 ounce(s) Baby Belle Mushrooms Sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) DaVinci Green Pesto Well Stirred
- 1.5 ounce(s) Sun Dried Tomatoes Cut into strips
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh Basil Chopped and packed
- 8 ounce(s) Precooked Chicken Fajitas
- 1 teaspoon(s) Oregeno
- 2 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper Fresh Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) GarlicSalt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt Fresh Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Celery Salt
- 5 ounce(s) Fettucccine Cooked per pkg
- 2 ounce(s) parmesan cheese
- Start water boiling to cook the fettuccine. Add noodles as soon as water starts boiling. Cook according to package- do not overcook.
- Saute the first 3 ingredients in a medium preheated large pan until clear and browned in 2 TBS EVO. Add the next 4 ingredients and cook at a lower heat. Break up the chicken pieces to bite size chunks as they cook.
- Add more EVO if the mixture appears too dry.
- Season with the remaining ingredients, adjusting to taste.
- Add the drained cooked Fettuccine and mix gently.
- Optionally sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Top with a shake of Parsley.
- Serve with a salad. I like a simple Lettuce, strawberry and raisin salad topped with Ranch dressing or a lemon vinaigrette
This recipe is a personal recipe added by conger55 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note