From the kitchen of Georgia Johnson, thecomfortofcooking.com, Austin, TX "This is my go-to summer dish, full of vibrant Mediterranean flavors. Fresh pesto is best."
This recipe goes with Pesto Caprese Potato Salad
- 2 cups firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pulse basil leaves, garlic cloves, and pine nuts in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Add olive oil; process until smooth. Stir in Parmesan cheese, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note