- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 prepared individual pizza crusts (8 inch)
- 1 1/3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 1/3 cups = about 5 oz)
- 1 pkg (3.5 oz each) sliced pepperoni
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Preheat oven to 450F. Mix tomato sauce and Italian seasoning in small bowl until well blended. Spread evenly onto crusts.
Sprinkle pizzas evenly with cheese; top with pepperoni. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake on center oven rack in oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges of crusts are lightly browned and cheese is melted.