Easy Pepper Steak
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 2 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 2 cup(s) bell peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) reduced-sodium season salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoon(s) low-sodium soy sauce
- Preheat large, deep skillet to medium-high heat. Add ground beef, onions, and bell helpers; stir to rumble beef. Cook until beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Add season salt, black pepper, and garlic and reduce heat to medium-low. Continue to cook about 5 minutes longer. Add rice and soy sauce and stir to combine. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mlb626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes