Easy Pepper Steak
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 2 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 2 cup(s) bell peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) reduced-sodium season salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoon(s) low-sodium soy sauce
- Preheat large, deep skillet to medium-high heat. Add ground beef, onions, and bell helpers; stir to rumble beef. Cook until beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Add season salt, black pepper, and garlic and reduce heat to medium-low. Continue to cook about 5 minutes longer. Add rice and soy sauce and stir to combine. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mlb626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note