EASY PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE ECLAIR DESSERT
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 cup(s) cold milk
- 1 package(s) van. flavor instant pudding
- 1/4 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 container(s) cool whip thawed
- 24 honey grahams
- 6 piece(s) baker's semi-sweet baking choc.
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- pour milk into lg. bowl. add dry pudding mix. beat with wire wisk 2 min. add peanut butter; mix well. gently stir in cool whip. layer one third of the grahams and half of the pudding mix in 13x9 in. dish. repeat layers, top with remaining geahams. Microwave choc. and butter in bowl on high 2 min. stir after 1 min. stir until choc. is melted. spread immediately over grahams. Refrigerate at least 8 hrs. store in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
EASY PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE ECLAIR DESSERT Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts