This was awesome! A great way to use up a few peaches. This is a really flexible recipe that can be adjusted easily to feed any number of people. I didn't broil the granola, just sprinkled it on right out of the bag. My peaches were over ripe, not still firm as the recipe calls for. It was still excellent! Warm, sweet, and yummy. Very fast, very easy, and very tasty.
Easy Peach Crisp
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
Choose peaches that are ripe but still slightly firm to the touch.
Yield: Serves 4
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 284
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 5.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 6.9g
- Carbohydrate: 46.8g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 57mg
- Calcium: 149mg
- 1/2 cup low-fat granola without raisins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 large peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- 1. Preheat broiler to high.
- 2. Place granola on a jelly-roll pan, spreading evenly. Broil 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- 3. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add peaches to pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sugar and cinnamon to pan; cook 1 minute or until sugar melts, stirring occasionally. Spoon about 2/3 cup peach mixture in each of 4 shallow bowls. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons granola and 1/4 cup yogurt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts