Easy Peach Cobbler
- 4 cups frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- Vanilla ice cream
- Combine peaches and 1/2 cup sugar; let stand 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a 12- x 8- x 2- inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl; add milk, mixing well. Pour batter into prepared baking dish (do not stir). Pour peach mixture evenly over batter.
- Bake at 375° for 50 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note