If you like a peach cobbler that's not too sweet, then this is for you. I like mine sweeter. The topping is great! It stayed crunchy for several days.
Easy Peach Cobbler
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- 4 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place peaches* in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish; sprinkle with peach schnapps, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Stir together egg, sugar, and flour in a medium bowl until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle over fruit. Drizzle melted butter over topping. Bake 1 hour to 1 hour and 5 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve warm with sweetened whipped cream, if desired.
- *4 cups frozen mixed berries may be substituted.
- Note: For individual cobblers, prepare recipe as directed, and bake at 375° for the same amount of time in 6 (8-oz.) ramekins on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
Decrease bake times 5 to 10 minutes when using fresh fruit.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note