Easy Parmesan-Herb Rolls
No time to bake bread from scratch? Here's a recipe to jazz up store-bought canned dough. For the dried herbs, mix together your favorites to make 1 Tbsp.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour
- Parchment paper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon assorted dried green herbs (such as dill weed, tarragon, and oregano)
- 1 (11-oz.) can refrigerated French bread dough
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Kosher salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Line bottom of an 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper; grease paper and sides of pan with butter. Stir together cheese and dried herbs in a medium bowl. Cut dough into 8 pieces. Shape each piece into a ball, and brush all sides with egg white. Roll in cheese mixture. Place 1 ball in center of prepared pan. Place remaining 7 balls around center roll. Cut a 1-inch slit in top of each roll.
- 2. Bake at 325° for 35 to 38 minutes or until golden and done. Remove from oven, and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with kosher salt to taste. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Note: We tested with Pillsbury Crusty French Loaf refrigerated dough.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note