Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope Good Season's Roasted Garlic Salad Dressing Mix
- 4 boneless, skinless chcken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- Mix cheese and salad dressing mix. Moisten chicken with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serves 4
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes