I made these as directed, except I cut the butter by half. At 20 biscuits, they are small, perfect for appetizer size sandwiches or kid portions. I calculated them to have 76 calories each (1 of 20 biscuits with 1/2 butter specified). I will definitely make them again. Texture was light/fluffy and I was very pleased.
Easy Pan Biscuits
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons lemon-lime soft drink
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; lightly flour hands, and divide dough into 20 equal portions. Shape each portion into a ball, and place in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan. (Dough portions will touch.) Brush evenly with half of butter.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush evenly with remaining half of butter. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Bisquick All-Purpose Baking Mix and Sprite (do not use diet).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads