More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 12 Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® Xtra Large Crunchy Fish Sticks or Regular Fish Sticks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 box (8 oz.) Spanish-Style yellow rice, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup frozen Bird's Eye® Baby Sweet Peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1. Bake fish according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onion and red bell pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until just tender.
- 3. Add chicken broth, prepared rice, peas and parsley. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through.
- 4. Cut fish sticks into bite-size chunks and add on top. Serve, if desired with lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Paella Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes