Easy Oven Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Boneless beef chuck or round, in 1 - inch cubes
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) Oil
- 4 Small onions,quartered
- 4 Small carrots,pared and cut into 1 - inch pieces
- 4 Small potatoes, pared and halved
- 1 cup(s) Sliced celery
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 2 ounce(s) Cans hunt's tomato sauce with mushrooms
- Combine flour, salt pepper and paprika in paper bag.Drop in beef, a portion at a time; shake util coated. Mix with oil in 3 - quart casserole .Bake, uncovered, at 400 30 min. Stir once. Add vegetable , water and Hunt' sauce; mix well. Cover; bake at 350 1 3/4 hours or util done. Makes 6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Oven Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles