Easy oven-roasted chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Broiler/Fryer
- 1 Medium potato Cut into 1" cubes
- 1 Medium onion Cut into wedges
- 2 Medium carrots Cut into 1/2" slices
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Pressed
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried Thyme
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- Black pepper Ground
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Place in Deep Dish Baker, breast side up. Arrange potato, onion and carrots around chicken.
- Combine garlic, oil, rosemary, thyme, salt and black pepper in small bowl; brush over chicken. Pour water over vegetables. Cover with Stoneware Baking Bowl.
- Bake 1 hour-1 hour, 15 minutes or until Pocket Thermometer registers 180°F in meaty part of thigh and juices run clear. Carefully remove lid, lifting away from you, during last 15-20 minutes of baking. Remove from oven. Transfer chicken and vegetables to serving platter; tent with aluminum foil. Let stand 10 minutes before carving.
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Nutrients per serving: Calories 480, Total Fat 32 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 150 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g, Protein 38 g, Sodium 340 mg, Fiber 2 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1thinlizzy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy oven-roasted chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes