Those were REALLY good! My brother fell in love with them. I would suggest freezing them before coating with chocolate though.
Easy Oreo Truffles
Total Time: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) see below
- what you need
- 1pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1pkg. (15.5 oz.) OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 4-1/4 cups), divided
- 2pkg. (8 squares each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- make it
- MIX cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- kraft kitchens tips
- HOW TO MELT CHOCOLATE
- Place unwrapped chocolate squares in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
- HOW TO EASILY DIP TRUFFLES
- To easily coat truffles with the melted chocolate, add truffles, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll truffles in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove truffles with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place truffles on prepared baking sheet; let stand until firm.
- HOW TO STORE
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- 4 doz. or 48 servings, 1 truffle each
- nutritional info per serving Calories 100 Total fat 6 g Saturated fat 3 g Cholesterol 5 mg Sodium 75 mg Carbohydrate 11 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 7 g Protein 1 g Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 0 %DV Iron 4 %DV
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bstrubel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Oreo Truffles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts