Easy Oreo Balls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Easy Oreo Balls
- * 1 (16 ounce) package OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- * 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- * 2 (8 ounce) packages BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- 1. Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.) Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- 2. Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- 3. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Oreo Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy