1) Preheat oven to 350. In large pot, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain into colander. In same pot, melt margarine. Stir in flour to form a paste.
2) Gradually stir in half-and-half (or milk) over low heat, until mixture thickens. Stir in salt, pepper and oregano. Stir in ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and liquid egg equivalent. Stir in cooked noodles. Remove from heat.
3) Grease a large, casserole dish, about 10 inches in diameter (or 8" x 8" square). Spoon in noodle mixture.
4) Bake for 10 min. Remove from oven. Spread ToBe Healthy Pasta Sauce over noodle layer. Add Spinach, onion and mushrooms to top. Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese.
5) Return casserole to oven and bake an additional 20 min. or until cheese melts and casserole is set. Set aside 5 min. before serving.
Go to full version of