- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make It
Stir together first 9 ingredients in a large bowl. Add oil, eggs, and vanilla; stir well.
Shape mixture into 1" balls. (Dough will be crumbly.) Place balls on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until golden. Let cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool.