Quick & Easy Nutty Cheese Bars
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
These little Nutty Cheese Bars are super easy, quick and go a long way with your sweet tooth.
Yield: Makes 2 dozen
- 1 18 1/2 oz. pkg. golden butter cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts, divided
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- In a bowl, combine dry cake mix, 3/4 cup pecans and melted butter; stir until well blended. Press mixture into the bottom of a greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Combine cream cheese and brown sugar in a separate bowl. Stir until well mixed. Spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until edges are golden and cheese topping is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This