Easy Morning Cinnamon Rolls
Convenient crescent roll dough hurries along these yummy glazed rolls. I found the recipe in a cookbook and slimmed it down by using sugar substitute instead of sugar. With hot coffee, these buns are a guilt-free morning treat.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) Milk
- 1 package(s) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- * Unroll crescent dough into a rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Combine the cinnamon and half of the sugar substitute; sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal edge. Cut into eight slices.
- * Place rolls cut side down in a 9-in. round baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- * In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and remaining sugar substitute; drizzle over warm rolls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by michelle5971 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note