- 3 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 3/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 ounces Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Chik'n Strips
- 2 cups packaged cole slaw mix
- 3/4 cups fresh pea pods, halved
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas or flour tortillas, warm
How to Make It
Lengthwise sliver green onion pieces. In large nonstick skillet cook and stir onions, carrots and corn in oil about 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters® Chik'n Strips. Cook and stir over medium-high heat for 1 minute more.
Stir in cole slaw mix, pea pods, hoisin sauce and red pepper. Cook and stir about 1 minute or until heated through. Spoon about 2/3 cup filling onto each tortilla just below center. Fold bottom edge up. Fold in sides, covering filling.
®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.