Easy Miso Marinade
"Mighty miso" by Michael Hastings. Note: For fish, choose a white or other lightly flavored miso. For beef, choose a brown or red miso. Recipe from www.southrivermiso.com Recipe published in the Winston-Salem Journal: January 25, 2012.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) miso (See Note)
- 2 to 4 tablespoon(s) mirin, lemon juice or cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce or tamari
- 2 to 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoon(s) fresh grated ginger, optional
- Mix all ingredients together well. Pour over 1 to 1½ pounds tofu, fish or chicken and let marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Then bake, broil or sauté.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note