- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup canned diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 9 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup (4 ounces) low-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, nonfat sour cream, mild chunky salsa
- calories 358
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 11.6 g
- satfat 4.5 g
- monofat 2.1 g
- polyfat 1.3 g
- protein 30 g
- carbohydrate 34 g
- fiber 3.7 g
- cholesterol 64 mg
- iron 1.8 mg
- sodium 1332 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Cook first 6 ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Stir together chicken and mushroom soups and enchilada sauce in a saucepan; cook, stirring often, 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Spoon one-third of sauce into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; top with 3 tortillas. Spoon half of chicken mixture and one-third of sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with half of Cheddar cheese. Top with 3 tortillas; repeat layers once with remaining chicken, sauce, Cheddar cheese, and tortillas, ending with tortillas. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes or until lasagna is bubbly. Serve with desired toppings.
*To lower sodium, choose reduced-sodium soups, canned tomato products, and cheeses.