- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10-oz.) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-oz.) can enchilada sauce
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 12 (6-inch) fajita-size corn tortillas, cut into (1-inch) strips
- 1 cup (4 oz.) low-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, light sour cream, chunky mild salsa, jalapeño pepper slices
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together soups and enchilada sauce in a small bowl.
Spoon one-third of soup mixture into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; top with one-third of tortilla strips. Spoon one-third of soup mixture and half of chicken mixture over tortillas; sprinkle with half of Cheddar cheese. Top with one-third tortilla strips; repeat layers once with remaining soup mixture, chicken, Cheddar cheese, and tortilla strips, ending with tortillas. Sprinkle evenly with Monterey Jack cheese.
Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until lasagna is bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
Note: Nutritional analysis does not include toppings.