easy mexican casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) uncooked brown rice
- 3 cup(s) water
- 8 ounce(s) can of tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 2 cup(s) cooked beans (1 can drained) pinto or black
- 1 cup(s) corn
- Pour all of the ingredients into your slow cooker and stir gently.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Try not to eat this straight from the slow cooker. Use bowls for crying out loud! This is delicious served on its own but would be incredible wrapped in a warm tortilla or with organic tortilla chips. It really doesn’t need anything.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joanne2e and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note