Easy Mexican Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 bag(s) (10 to 12 oz) tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 can(s) ro-tel tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- sour cream and salsa for serving
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown meat and drain off fat. Stir in tomatoes, onion, taco seasoning, soup and water. Simmer over medium-low heat until everything is well combined and heated through.
- Grease a 9×13 casserole dish. Put down a layer of crushed tortilla chips, followed by a layer of the meat mixture, then half of the cheddar cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly.Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving. Top with sour cream and salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kermici and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Mexican Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes