Easy Mediterranean Appetizer Platter With Yogurt Dip
- 1 (32-oz.) container plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (32-oz.) package PILGRIM'S PRIDE Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets
- Pita chips
- Assorted vegetables
- 1. Line a wire-mesh strainer with 3 layers of cheesecloth or 1 coffee filter. Place strainer over a bowl. Spoon yogurt into strainer. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 12 hours. Remove yogurt, discarding strained liquid.
- 2. Combine strained yogurt, green onions, and next 6 ingredients.
- 3. Prepare chicken according to package directions. Serve with yogurt dip, pita chips, and assorted vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note