Easy Mediterranean Appetizer Platter With Yogurt Dip
Prep: 15 min., Chill: 4 hr. Store Yogurt Dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Yield: Makes 12 servings
- 1 (32-oz.) container plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (32-oz.) package PILGRIM'S PRIDE Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets
- Pita chips
- Assorted vegetables
- 1. Line a wire-mesh strainer with 3 layers of cheesecloth or 1 coffee filter. Place strainer over a bowl. Spoon yogurt into strainer. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 12 hours. Remove yogurt, discarding strained liquid.
- 2. Combine strained yogurt, green onions, and next 6 ingredients.
- 3. Prepare chicken according to package directions. Serve with yogurt dip, pita chips, and assorted vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers