Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes(14.5oz)
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce (14.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup(s) onions
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix Ground Beef, seasonings, egg, worchestershire sauce, onions, green onions, 1/2 can of tomatoe sauce, and diced tomatoes.
- Place mixture in loaf pan and place in oven
- Bake for 35 minutes, then pour the rest of the tomatoe sauce over the loaf
- Take loaf out at 50 minutes and enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Clejeune and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note