Very good! I added green bell pepper and used ketchup instead of tomato sauce. I also used ground chuck.....bad idea! Next time I know to use lean ground beef! The only thing I found was that it kinda fell apart when I served it. Ill definately make this again tho...I love that its low carb, because you don't need breadcrumbs!!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes(14.5oz)
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce (14.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup(s) onions
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix Ground Beef, seasonings, egg, worchestershire sauce, onions, green onions, 1/2 can of tomatoe sauce, and diced tomatoes.
- Place mixture in loaf pan and place in oven
- Bake for 35 minutes, then pour the rest of the tomatoe sauce over the loaf
- Take loaf out at 50 minutes and enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Clejeune and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note