Easy Meatballs - Real Simple
Community Recipe from
- 3 slices white sandwich bread torn into large pieces
- 1/2 whole(s) medium onion
- 1 cup(s) fresh parsley leaves
- 4 clove(s) garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup(s) whole milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- 2 whole(s) large eggs
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1) Combine the bread, onion, parsley, and garlic in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl, add the milk and Worcestershire, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2) Add the beef or turkey, eggs, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper and gently combine. Form into 40 meatballs (about 2 tablespoons each).
- TO COOK IMMEDIATELY: Place the meatballs on foil-lined broilerproof baking sheets and broil, one sheet at a time, turning once, until cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- TO FREEZE AND COOK LATER: Freeze the uncooked meatballs on wax paper-lined baking sheet/s until firm, transfer to a freezer bag, and freeze for up to 3 months. To cook, broil the frozen meatballs as above, adding 2 to 4 minutes to the cooking time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Meatballs - Real Simple Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes